Zymox Shampoo helps treat common skin infections and other afflictions that affect dogs and cats. This powerful antimicrobial shampoo helps combat harmful bacteria and fungi that are commonly found on pets. Zymox Shampoo helps prevent hair loss and red spots from excess scratching.
Zymox Medicated Shampoo provides pet owners with a special enzyme formula to help treat skin infections. It contains the enzymes lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and lysozyme, which help the immune system get rid of harmful bacteria and fungi. These enzymes are all derived from milk. It also has vitamins A, B5 and E to help soothe sore and irritated skin and assist in the healing process. This product is safe to use on dogs and cats with sensitive skin since it does not contain pesticides, artificial coloring or other ingredients that can cause additional skin irritation.
Zymox Shampoo can be used on all dog and cat breeds and will not cause harm if it is accidentally ingested. It's also gentle enough to use on puppies and kittens. Pet owners should apply the shampoo to their pets' wet fur, gently rub it into their skin and give them a thorough rinse.
- Antibacterial and Antifungal
- 100% safe if ingested
- Pure and gentle enough for all breeds, sizes, puppies, and kittens
- Contains natural milk derived enzymes
- Contains no harsh detergents, pesticides, colorings or residual petroleum products
- Helps maintain a healthy skin and coat.
Zymox Shampoo (12 oz) UK
ZYMOX® Shampoo directions:
- Wet fur and skin thoroughly
- Apply shampoo to fur, lather and gently massage into scalp
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water; shampoo again if necessary
- Let animal shake dry or lightly pat dry with towel
- Follow with Zymox rinse