maxxicalm is a natural calming supplement for dogs that is formulated for result. Contains natural ingredients that have been shown to support balanced behaviour and maintain calmness in dogs.
Taurine inhibits the release of adrenaline and has positive effect on dopamine level
Inositol is involved in the production and action of neurotransmitters in the brain
Chamomile is traditionally used to relieve anxiety and promotes good sleep
Passion Flower has been shown to effectively reduce symptoms of anxiety
Theanine naturally calms and focuses the brain
Thiamine affects the central nervous system and can help to calm and soothe anxious animals
Magnesium can lower muscle tension and help maintain healthy nerve transmission
maxxicalm is suitable for all dogs’ breeds. It is made in the USA in GMP and NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) certified manufacturing facility using only Human Grade ingredients, tested for purity and potency.
Contains 120 calming tablets for dogs.
- maxxicalm can help your dog to deal better with stressful situations
- Can help with separation anxiety, loud noises (storms, thunders, fireworks), hyperactivity, aggression, training, excessive barking, sleep problems, fear of strangers, changes in routine and environment (travelling, kennels, Vet & grooming visits, moving houses, helping rescue dogs to settle in to their new home)
- Contains natural ingredients that do not leave your dog drowsy or lethargic
- Comes with Dog Behaviour Guide (61 Pages eBook) to help you to work with your dog and get better permanent results
- Easy to administer, most dogs love maxxicalm as treats
Maxxicalm calming aid for dogs 120 tablets
Active Ingredients per tablet: Taurine 240 mg Inositol 240 mg Chamomile Flower 15 mg Passion Flower 15 mg
15 mg Thiamine (Vit B1) 6 mg Magnesium (citrate) 4 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Isomalt, Liver (porcine source), Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Natural Flavour: Does not contain any artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or binders.