Does your pet suffer from skin related ailments? Zymox Medicated Rinse provides a protective antibacterial coating on the fur and skin to help ease symptoms and prevent reoccurrence. Zymox Rinse is easy to use and perfect for treating Pyotraumatic Dermatitis, Bodyfold Pyoderma, Impetigo, and Staphylococcus. This treatment is also helpful for Pseudomonas, Microsporum, Trichopyton, Malassezia, Candida albicans, and many other skin related issues.
To use Zymox Medicated Rinse, work a thin line of the product down the animal's neck to the tail. Work the product into the fur and onto the skin by gently massaging it in. Apply a liberal amount of the product to problem areas. Repeat the process for any belly or underside areas, as well. Allow the pet to air dry and/or be dried with a soft towel. This rinse may be used as often as needed on your cat or dog. For other topical uses, please discuss with your veterinarian.
Zymox Leave-On Conditioner (12 oz)
ZYMOX® Rinse directions:
- Starting at animal’s neck, work a thin line of Zymox Rinse into scalp and fur, working down the back towards the tail
- Apply to both sides and belly of the pet
- Pay special attention (by applying a liberal amount) to problem areas
- Let pet shake dry and pat dry with a clean towel
- Zymox rinse may be used as often as needed